Saturday, June 12, 2010

又闻榴梿飘香时..Trip to Balik Pulau


Urgh..finally i'd completed my last final paper this morning..Moral Studies..
Thanks to one of my coursemate, I had the chance to visit Balik Pulau again..since 3 years++ i never been there.
We stopped at a small fishing village called Pantai Acheh, it is not only ordinary fishing village..it's available with durian farm too..
I pay my first visit to the farm there, it is so huge until I don't know where is the end..yet..i felt the present of my 'friendly' Mosquitoes..
Anyway, the scenery along the farm is so peaceful and calm..and of course..alot of durian tree which fulls with durian^^..yummy



After all round of making fun and sweating...i just tried out the mouth watering laksa in Balik Pulau town centre...the stall is cleaner than last time i visited(they'd changed location to the new food arcade).
Balik Pulau is a nice place to spend during weekend...looking forward for my next visit!^^
Guess what flower is this? (STARFRUITS!!)
Proud of Penang!! NUTMEG

Unripped Mangosteen


Scene of a fishing village

No comments:

Post a Comment